Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Wolverine (2013)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- The Marvel Experience (2014) Played by Nika Futterman / Nika Futterman (as Madame Hydra)
- Dullverine/Under the Dumb (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- The Wolverine Parody (2013) TV episode, Played by Heather Perrin
- The Wolverine (2013) Played by Svetlana Khodchenkova
... aka "Wolverine: Samurai" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Uncanny X-Men"
- Uncanny Avengers (2013) TV episode, Played by Secret Harris (as Madame Hydra)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- Along Came a Spider... (2012) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marshall (as Madame Viper)
- Prisoner of War (2012) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marshall (as Madame Viper)
- Widow's Sting (2010) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marshall (as Madame Viper)
- Gamma World, Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marshall (as Madame Viper)
- "Spider-Woman, Agent of S.W.O.R.D."
- Episode #1.3 (2009) TV episode, Played by Nicolette Reed (as Madame Hydra)
- Episode #1.2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Nicolette Reed (as Madame Hydra)
- "X-Men: Evolution"
- Target X (2003) TV episode, Played by Lisa Ann Beley (as Madame Hydra)
- Nick Fury: Agent of Shield (1998) (TV) Played by Sandra Hess (as 'Viper')
Viper: I'm sorry, I wish I could say more, but I was hired in part for my discretion.
Logan: I'm sure you were.
Viper: That and a certain talent for combining biochemistry and metaphysics. High-grade toxins are my specialty. It helps to be genetically immune to every poison known to man, as I am. And immune to the toxin that is man himself as I am.
Logan: I'll tell you what, you twisted mutant bitch, why don't you open these bracelets and we'll see who's made of what?
[Logan pops his claws trying to break the bracelets]
Viper: The claws. Now we can begin.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.