Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charles Darwin (Character)
from Burke and Hare (2010)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Curious Soul (2012) Played by Christopher Collins (as Charles darwin)
- So You Want to Be a Pirate! (2012) (V) Played by David Tennant
- The Pirates! Band of Misfits (2012) Played by David Tennant
... aka "The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!" - UK (original title)
... aka "The Pirates! Band of Misfits in 3D" - USA (promotional title)
- The Origin of Specious Nonsense (2011) Played by Steve Jackson
- Animals Distract Me (2011) Played by Campbell Scott
- The Science of Blowjobs and Throbbing Hearts (2011) Played by Dennison Ramalho
- Wallace (2011) Played by Alex Hardy
- Burke and Hare (2010) Played by Christian Brassington (as Charles)
- Natural Selection: Darwin's Mystery of Mysteries (2010) Played by Michael Harrigan
- What Darwin Never Knew (2009) TV episode, Played by Karl Steudel
- Darwin's Darkest Hour (2009) TV episode, Played by Henry Ian Cusick
- Darwin (r)évolution (2009) (TV) Played by Jean-Pierre Marielle
- "Darwin's Brave New World"
- Publish and Be Damned (2009) TV episode, Played by Socratis Otto / Marcellus Jurcevic
- Evolutions (2009) TV episode, Played by Socratis Otto / Marcellus Jurcevic
- Origins (2009) TV episode, Played by Socratis Otto / Marcellus Jurcevic
- Creation (2009/I) Played by Paul Bettany
- "Magic Grandad"
- Charles Darwin (2009) TV episode, Played by Rod Hallett
- The Voyage That Shook the World (2009) (V) Played by Liam Norris (as Boy Darwin) / John Unicomb (as Old Man Darwin) / Tim Paige (as Young Man Darwin)
- "Sphinx - Geheimnisse der Geschichte"
- Darwin: The Devil's Chaplain (2009) TV episode, Played by Christopher Robbie / Jonas von Lingen / Charles Belton / Owain Roberts
- Darwin's Secret Notebooks (2009) (TV) Played by Tom Hiddleston
... aka "Darwin's Lost Voyage" - USA (alternative title)
- How Life Began (2008) (TV) Played by Thaine H. Allison Jr.
- Evolution: The Musical! (2008) Played by Joe Higgins
- Islands That Changed the World (2006) TV episode, Played by Richard Wollocombe / Tom Hiddleston
- Born of Fire (2006) TV episode, Played by Richard Wollocombe
- "100 Greatest Discoveries" (2004) TV series Played by Daniel McMichael
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Charles Darwin (2003) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder
- Alfred Russel Wallace (2003) (V) Played by John Porter
- Darwin's Daughter (2002) (TV) Played by Pip Torrens
- Adaptation. (2002) Played by Bob Yerkes
... aka "Adaptation" - Japan (English title) (DVD title)
- Darwin's Dangerous Idea (2002) TV episode, Played by Chris Larkin
- Darwin (1992) Played by Bert Sevenhuijsen
- Young Einstein (1988) Played by Basil Clarke
- "Un, dos, tres... responda otra vez"
- El paso del Ecuador (1983) TV episode, Played by Bigote Arrocet
- "The Voyage of Charles Darwin"
- In the Distant Future, Light Will Be Thrown Upon the Origin of Man, and His History (1978) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Stoddard
- Suppose That All Animals and All Plants Are Represented by the Branches of a Tree - The Tree of Life (1978) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Stoddard
- I Felt Myself Brought Within Reach of That Great Fact - That Mystery of Mysteries (1978) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Stoddard
- Can Any Mountains, Any Continent, Withstand Such Waste? (1978) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Stoddard
- How Wide Was the Distance Between Savage and Civilised Man (1978) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Stoddard
- Darwin's Dream (1977) TV episode, Played by Lee Montague
- Darwin's Bulldog (1971) TV episode, Played by Patrick Barr
- "Meeting of Minds"
... aka "Steve Allen's Meeting of Minds" - USA (complete title)
- Emily Dickinson/Attila the Hun/Charles Darwin/Galileo: Part 2 (1977) TV episode, Played by Murray Matheson
- Emily Dickinson/Attila the Hun/Charles Darwin/Galileo: Part 1 (1977) TV episode, Played by Murray Matheson
- The Darwin Adventure (1972) Played by Nicholas Clay
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.