Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ben Jonson (Character)
from A Waste of Shame: The Mystery of Shakespeare and His Sonnets (2005) (TV)
- Anonymous (2011/I) Played by Sebastian Armesto
- A Waste of Shame: The Mystery of Shakespeare and His Sonnets (2005) (TV) Played by Andrew Tiernan
- "Theatre Night"
- Bingo: Scenes of Money and Death (1990) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Haigh
- "The Golden Age"
- The Theatres: Ben Jonson (1967) TV episode, Played by Richard O'Callaghan
- Immortal Gentleman (1935) Played by Edgar Owen
William Shakespeare: ...and the whole bloody thing in verse.
Ben Jonson: It's really not that difficult... if you try.
William Shakespeare: Oh, and have you ever tried? But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun...
Ben Jonson: You. Cannot. Play Romeo.
William Shakespeare: What! Why not? I'm perfect for the role. I'm perfect! I will not let that oaf Spencer have another go at one of my roles. No! Only Will Shakespeare can pump the life into Romeo's veins!... And his codpiece.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.