Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Smurfs" (1981)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Smurfs: The Lost Village (2017) Played by Frank Welker
- The Smurfs 2 (2013) Played by Mr. Krinkle / Frank Welker
- The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow (2013) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol (2011) Played by Frank Welker
- The Smurfs (2011) Played by Mr. Krinkle / Frank Welker
... aka "Smurf'd" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Smurfs: Lost In New York" - USA (alternative title)
- "The Smurfs"
... aka "Smurfs" - USA (original title)
... aka "Smurfs' Adventures" - USA (syndication title)
- Future Smurfed/Crying Smurfs (1986) TV episode, Played by Don Messick
- St. Smurf and the Dragon (1981) TV episode, Played by Don Messick
- The Magical Meanie/Sorcerer Smurf (1981) TV episode, Played by Don Messick
- The Astrosmurf (1981) TV episode, Played by Don Messick
- Jokey's Medicine/Vanity Fare (1981) TV episode, Played by Don Messick
- The Smurfic Games (1983) (TV) Played by Don Messick
- The Smurfs Springtime Special (1982) (TV) Played by Don Messick
... aka "Smurf Springtime Special" - USA (short title)
- My Smurfy Valentine (1982) (TV) Played by Don Messick
Gargamel: Oh, Azrael, we've come so far, yet I am haunted by the same familiar problem: how to find the Smurfs. If only I had a...
[Azrael hacks and coughs]
Gargamel: I'm sorry, is my thinking interrupting your vile habit? If only I had something of theirs: a drop of spittle, a fingernail, some hair even, then I could use my magic to hunt them down!
[Azrael coughs out a hairball]
Gargamel: Very nice. Are you done now?
[points at the hairball]
Gargamel: I don't want to look at it! What? YUCK! WHAT?... Is that...? No. No, it can't be... it is! The tiny locks of Smurfette! Oh, sweet follicular ambrosia! Oh, sweet strands of joy... mixed with a fair amount of cat vomit.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.