Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grace Carney (Character)
from Requiem for a Heavyweight (1962)
- Requiem for a Heavyweight (1962) Played by Julie Harris (as Grace Miller)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Requiem for a Heavyweight (1957) TV episode, Played by Jacqueline Hill
- Blood Money (1957) (TV) Played by Jacqueline Hill
- "Playhouse 90"
- Requiem for a Heavyweight (1956) TV episode, Played by Kim Hunter
[after Grace slaps Maish]
Maish Rennick: Do you really want to help him? Here's how you can help him. Leave him alone. If you gotta' say anything to him, tell him you pity him. Tell him you feel so sorry for him you could cry. But don't con him. Don't tell him he could be a counsellor at a boys' camp. He's been chasing ghosts so long he'll believe anything. Any kind of a ghost. Championship belt, pretty girl... maybe just 24 hours without an ache in his body. Doesn't make any difference. It all passed him.
Grace Miller: I just thought that - maybe the next thing he wanted he ought to get.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.