Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- What Game of Thrones character will die in Season 7?
- Best female Kick-ass characters of Fantasy/SF Part 2
- "Game of Thrones" - Best Knight Character
- "Game of Thrones": Character Additions
- Best Sword Fighter on "Game of Thrones"
- "Game of Thrones" Bravest Character or Most Heroic Act
- Favorite "Game of Thrones" Odd Couple
- Most Badass Female Character from Game of Thrones
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- What Game of Thrones character will die in season 6?
Brienne of Tarth (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 47 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 71)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- Beyond the Wall (2017) TV episode, Played by Gwendoline Christie
- The Spoils of War (2017) TV episode, Played by Gwendoline Christie
- Stormborn (2017) TV episode, Played by Gwendoline Christie
- Dragonstone (2017) TV episode, Played by Gwendoline Christie
- No One (2016) TV episode, Played by Gwendoline Christie
- Hello, Game of Thrones Parody (2016) (V) Played by Katey Fittingoff
- A Rap of Ice and Fire (2012) Played by Patrick Donahue
- Game of Thrones: Destinations of Season 2 (2012) (V) Played by Gwendoline Christie
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Gwendoline Christie
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - In Production, Belfast (2011) (V) Played by Gwendoline Christie
[at Harrenhal, Brienne is washing herself in a bath tub. Jaime and a servant enter]
Jaime Lannister: Not so hard. You'll scrub the skin off.
Brienne of Tarth: [sullenly] What are you doing here?
Jaime Lannister: I need a bath. Help me out of these rags.
[the servant helps Jaime take off his clothes]
Jaime Lannister: Now get out.
[the servant leaves. Jaime finishes taking off his clothes and approaches the same tub where Brienne is]
Brienne of Tarth: There's another tub!
Jaime Lannister: This one suits me fine.
[Jaime enters the tub. Brienne does not look at him]
See more »