Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nate Haskell (Character)
from "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 298)|
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- In a Dark, Dark House (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin / Niko Baur (as Warner Thorpe Age 8) / Mason Steel Davis (as Warner Thorpe Age 16)
- Cello and Goodbye (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin
- Father of the Bride (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin
- Targets of Obsession (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin
- Shock Waves (2010) TV episode, Played by Bill Irwin
Nathan Haskell: Professor Langston, how good to see you. What brings you here?
Dr. Raymond Langston: I came to gloat.
[Sets photos on the table]
Dr. Raymond Langston: Please, come in, Nate... We got these from a videotape of one of your kills. It's hard to believe, isn't it? Now, in all fairness, you did say that only dummies take souvenirs and Gerald Toliver was a pretty dumb guy. Maybe that's why Tom Donover killed him. You know, I've been thinking that maybe, that's the reason Tom Donover decided to follow in your footsteps, and carry on your work...
Dr. Raymond Langston: Anyway, none of that really matters now, because
[starts laying out more photos]
Dr. Raymond Langston: as you can see, we found your house in Lake Mead and we have Tom and the girl, she's alive.
Nathan Haskell: Then what do you need me for?
Dr. Raymond Langston: Closure. You once told me you've been thinking about it a lot, well I've been thinking about it, too. I need you to tell us where the girls' bodies are buried, Nate.
See more »