Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stan Rizzo (Character)
from "Mad Men" (2007)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 104)|
- "Mad Men"
- In Care Of (2013) TV episode, Played by Jay R. Ferguson
- The Quality of Mercy (2013) TV episode, Played by Jay R. Ferguson
- Favors (2013) TV episode, Played by Jay R. Ferguson
- A Tale of Two Cities (2013) TV episode, Played by Jay R. Ferguson
- The Better Half (2013) TV episode, Played by Jay R. Ferguson
Peggy Olson: That takes a lot of guts.
Michael Ginsberg: I'll tell you what takes guts: never having money for lunch. She owes me, like, $15 at this point. What am I gonna do - ask Don? Call her? I think it's clear why she left.
Peggy Olson: That's not why.
Michael Ginsberg: Well, why?
Stan Rizzo: Come on, reality got her. You work your ass off for months, bite your nails - for what? Heinz Baked Beans.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.