Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Henry Lyppiatt (Character)
from "ITV Play of the Week" (1955)
- Földi kacaj (1986) (TV) Played by Sándor Lukács
- Present Laughter (1981) (TV) Played by Ian Gardiner
- Amouren (1972) (TV) Played by Ernst Lothar (as Henry Lypiatt)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Present Laughter (1967) TV episode, Played by William Dexter
- A Choice of Coward #1: Present Laughter (1964) TV episode, Played by Edwin Apps
- Amouren (1964) (TV) Played by Herbert Tiede
- Minkä minulle voitte (1961) (TV) Played by Pehr-Olof Sirén
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.