Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Helena Charles (Character)
from Look Back in Anger (1959)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Milosc i gniew (1996) Played by Sylwia Zmitrowicz (as Helen Charles)
- Look Back in Anger (1989) (TV) Played by Siobhan Redmond
- Look Back in Anger (1980) (TV) Played by Fran Brill
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Look Back in Anger (1976) TV episode, Played by Chrissy Iddon
- Ricorda con rabbia (1969) (TV) Played by Ilaria Occhini
- O Tempo e a Ira (1967) (TV) Played by Fernanda Alves
- Look Back in Anger (1959) Played by Claire Bloom
- Look Back in Anger (1958) (TV) Played by Hilde Mikulicz (as Helen Charles)
... aka "Blick zurück im Zorn" - Germany (original title)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Look Back in Anger (1956) TV episode, Played by Vivienne Drummond
Helena Charles: Does he drink?
Alison Porter: He's not an alcoholic if that's what you mean.
Helena Charles: Oh, that trumpet! It's almost as if he wanted to kill someone and me in particular. I've never seen such hatred in someone's eyes before, it's horrifying... and slightly exciting.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.