Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Tarantino's Bar & Restaurant
- The Greatest Mentor/ Student Relationship
- Who are you?
- Oscar nod with a cowboy hat
- Friday Face-Off: Colonel Hans Landa Vs Dr. King Schultz
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- They Snipe
- Greatest Mentor
- Coolest Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy
Dr. King Schultz (Character)
from Django Unchained (2012)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
Dr. King Schultz: Oh, Monsiuer Candie, you can't imagine what it's like not to hear your mother tongue in four years.
Calvin Candie: Well hell, I can't imagine two weeks in Boston!
Stephen: [Stephen laughs out loud] "Two weeks in Boston!" Monsiuer Candie, you a mess!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.