Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stephen Stotch (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4050 NEW)|
- "South Park"
- Gluten Free Ebola (2014) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- Broadway Bro Down (2011) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- City Sushi (2011) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker (as Chris Stotch)
- It's a Jersey Thing (2010) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker (as Chris Stotch)
- 200 (2010) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker (as Chris Stotch)
- South Park: Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls - The Trilogy (2008) (V) Played by Trey Parker
... aka "South Park: Imaginationland" - USA (original title)
Stephen Stotch: There's no reason to be afraid of things that aren't real; there's plenty of real things to be scared of. Like super AIDs.
Butters: Ah, s-super AIDs?
Stephen Stotch: That's right. A new form of AIDs that is resistant to drugs. Just one tea spoon of super AIDs in your butt and you're dead in three years.
Butters: Agh! Oh, Jesus!
Stephen Stotch: So, now you feel better? Ghosts don't exist, and there's nothing to be afraid of. Except for super AIDs.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.