Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Best Male Performance Not Nominated for an Oscar
- Powerful Movie Scenes With Minimal Dialogue
- Favorite Leonardo DiCaprio Character
- Best Ensemble in a Oscar Winner in the Last 20 Years
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Couples
- Clash of the Titans
- You are Stuck in a Murder Case
- Most Iconic Scene from a Scorsese Movie?
- Gangs of IMDb Top 250
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
from The Departed (2006)
|Photos (See all 46 | slideshow)||Videos|
- City of Damnation (2009) Played by Jun-ho Jeong (as Jang Choong-dong)
... aka "Yugamseureoyun doshi" - South Korea (original title)
... aka "Sorry for the City" - USA (informal English title)
- Homam (2008) Played by Jagapathi Babu (as Malli)
- The Departed (2006) Played by Leonardo DiCaprio
- Infernal Affairs 3 (2003) Played by Tony Chiu-Wai Leung (as Chan Wing Yan) / Shawn Yue (as Young Chan Wing Yan)
... aka "Mou gaan dou III: Jung gik mou gaan" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Infernal Affairs III" - Hong Kong (English title), Singapore (English title)
- Infernal Affairs 2 (2003) Played by Jonathan Wing Hong Cheung / Shawn Yue (as Chan Wing Yan)
... aka "Mou gaan dou II" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Infernal Affairs II" - Hong Kong (English title), Singapore (English title)
- Infernal Affairs (2002) Played by Tony Chiu-Wai Leung (as Chen Wing Yan) / Shawn Yue (as Young Chan Wing Yan)
... aka "Mou gaan dou" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Non-Stop Way" - Hong Kong (English title) (literal title)
Chan Wing Yan: Should I salute you?
Lau Kin Ming: No, don't. How long have you been an undercover?
Chan Wing Yan: I've followed Sam for 3 years; I had several other bosses before. All together, it's been 10 years
Lau Kin Ming: 10 years? I should salute you, instead.
Chan Wing Yan: I just want an identity. I want to be a normal man.
Lau Kin Ming: Getting tired?
Chan Wing Yan: You've never been a mole. You won't understand. Too bad I still can't find the stooge. I'll take him down if I've found him.
Lau Kin Ming: Don't worry. Let me give you back your identity, I'll open your file, but I don't have the password.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.