Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Battle of the Five Armies Should Have Ended (2015) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Fisher
- How the Desolation of Smaug Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Melissa Mabie
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Martin Freeman/Charli XCX (2014) TV episode, Played by Kate McKinnon
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) Played by Evangeline Lilly
- The Hobbit: The Swedolation of Smaug (2014) Played by Sandy Bissen
- CSI: Middle Earth (2014) TV episode, Played by Melissa Mabie
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) Played by Evangeline Lilly
... aka "The Hobbit Part 2" - USA (long title)
... aka "There and Back Again Part 2" - USA (informal title)
- LEGO the Hobbit: The Video Game (2014) (VG) Played by Evangeline Lilly
- "Movie Guide"
- Movie Guide 2: Part 14 (2013) TV episode, Played by Evangeline Lilly
Thranduil: Legolas said you fought well today. He's grown very fond of you.
Tauriel: I assure you, my Lord, Legolas thinks of me as not more than a captain of the guard.
Thranduil: Perhaps he did once. Now I'm not so sure.
Tauriel: I do not think that you would allow your son to pledge himself to a lowly Silvan elf.
Thranduil: No... You are right, I would not. Still, he cares about you. Do not give him hope where there is none.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.