Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stannis Baratheon (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 54)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- Mother's Mercy (2015) TV episode, Played by Stephen Dillane
- The Dance of Dragons (2015) TV episode, Played by Stephen Dillane
- The Gift (2015) TV episode, Played by Stephen Dillane
- Kill the Boy (2015) TV episode, Played by Stephen Dillane
- Sons of the Harpy (2015) TV episode, Played by Stephen Dillane
- The Real Housewives of Westeros (2015) Played by César Gamiño
- Game of Scones (2015) Played by Michael Laurie (as Stannis Bardashian)
- "School of Thrones"
- Targaryen Burn (2013) TV episode, Played by Maxwell Glick
- Sexposition (2013) TV episode, Played by Maxwell Glick
- Prom Night Is Coming (2013) TV episode, Played by Maxwell Glick
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Character Profiles (2013) (V) Played by Stephen Dillane
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - In Production, Belfast (2011) (V) Played by Stephen Dillane
Renly Baratheon: Can that truly be you?
Stannis Baratheon: Who else might it be?
Renly Baratheon: When I saw your standard, I couldn't be sure. Whose banner is that?
Stannis Baratheon: My own.
Renly Baratheon: I suppose if we use the same one, the battle will be terribly confusing. Why is your stag on fire?
Melisandre: The king has taken for his sigil the fiery heart of the Lord of Light.
Renly Baratheon: Ah, you must be this fire priestess we hear so much about. Mm, brother... now I understand why you found religion in your old age.
Stannis Baratheon: Watch yourself, Renly.
Renly Baratheon: No, no, I'm relieved. I never really believed you were a fanatic. Charmless, rigid, a bore, yes, but... but not a godly man.
Melisandre: You should kneel before your brother. He's the Lord's chosen. Born amidst salt and smoke.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.