Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which Ryan Gosling Character Are You?
- Missing Oscar Categories
- Nicolas Winding Refn Trivia
- Sexiest Male Movie Characters
- Mysterious Movie Characters
- Powerful Movie Scenes With Minimal Dialogue
- Best Opening Scene In A Movie - Part 2
- The Insane Hero
- 35 Most Stylish Films
- Favorite nameless character?
from Drive (2011/I)
|Photos (See all 46 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
Driver: If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive.
Cook: You look like you're hard to work with.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.