Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Nerdiest looking male character
- What is the capital of Hipsterism?
- You Are Breaking the Fourth Wall!!!
- Favorite Woody Allen Quote - Part I
- 35 Most Stylish Films
- Top 25 Quotable Movie Icons
- Favorite Frequent Acting Collaborations
- Did They Even Act?
- TOA: Time of Arrival
- Best movie break-up line?
Alvy Singer (Character)
from Annie Hall (1977)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Videos|
[Alvy and Annie are seeing their therapists at the same time on a split screen]
Alvy Singer's Therapist: How often do you sleep together?
Annie Hall's Therapist: Do you have sex often?
Alvy Singer: [lamenting] Hardly ever. Maybe three times a week.
Annie Hall: [annoyed] Constantly. I'd say three times a week.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.