Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Grumpy Old Women
- What 2013-'14 TV character would you be for Halloween?
- Face-Off TV royal grannies: Lady Olenna Tyrell vs. Lady Violet Crawley
- Favorite Downton Abbey Character?
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2016: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Violet Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 28 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 36)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Christmas Special (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.7 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.6 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Downton Abbey Revisited (2012) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Comic Relief: Uptown Downstairs Abbey (2011) (TV) Played by Jennifer Saunders (as Dowager Countess of Grantham)
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: You Americans never understand the importance of tradition.
Martha Levinson: Yes we do. We just don't give it power over us... history and tradition took Europe into a world war. Maybe you should think about letting go of its hand.
See more »