Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Favorite Downton Abbey Character?
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2016: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
- Face-Off TV royal grannies: Lady Olenna Tyrell vs. Lady Violet Crawley
- With What Family Would You LEAST Like to Spend the Holidays? Part 3
- IMDb Poll Board Favorite TV Quote
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Grumpy Old Women
- What 2013-'14 TV character would you be for Halloween?
Violet Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 27 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Christmas Special (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.7 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.6 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Downton Abbey Revisited (2012) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Comic Relief: Uptown Downstairs Abbey (2011) (TV) Played by Jennifer Saunders (as Dowager Countess of Grantham)
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: [to Cora] I'm so looking forward to seeing your mother again. When I'm with her I'm reminded of the virtues of the English.
Matthew Crawley: But isn't she American?
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Exactly.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.