Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Violet Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 35)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- A Moorland Holiday (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.8 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.7 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.6 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.5 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Downton Abbey Revisited (2012) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Comic Relief: Uptown Downstairs Abbey (2011) (TV) Played by Jennifer Saunders (as Dowager Countess of Grantham)
[the estate manager has resigned because of Matthew's proposed changes, and Cora and Violet suggest that Robert offers the job to Tom]
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: I'll do it on one condition - no, two. First, Matthew must agree.
Cora Crawley, Countess of Grantham: He will.
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: Second, you will both admit it when you realise you were wrong.
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Oh, well, that is an easy caveat to accept, because I'm *never* wrong.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.