Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Violet Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 43)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- A Moorland Holiday (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.8 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.7 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.6 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.5 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Downton Abbey Revisited (2012) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Comic Relief: Uptown Downstairs Abbey (2011) (TV) Played by Jennifer Saunders (as Dowager Countess of Grantham)
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: One forgets about parenthood. The on-and-on-ness of it.
Isobel Crawley: Were you a very involved mother with Robert and Rosamund?
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Does it surprise you?
Isobel Crawley: A bit. I'd imagined them surrounded by nannies and governesses, being starched and ironed to spend an hour with you after tea.
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Yes, but it was an hour *every day*.
Isobel Crawley: [momentarily lost for words] I see, yes. How tiring!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.