Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- With What Family Would You LEAST Like to Spend the Holidays? Part 3
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2016: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
- Favorite Downton Abbey Character?
- Grumpy Old Women
- IMDb Poll Board Favorite TV Quote
- What 2013-'14 TV character would you be for Halloween?
- Face-Off TV royal grannies: Lady Olenna Tyrell vs. Lady Violet Crawley
Violet Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 29 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Christmas Special (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.7 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.6 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #6.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Downton Abbey Revisited (2012) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Comic Relief: Uptown Downstairs Abbey (2011) (TV) Played by Jennifer Saunders (as Dowager Countess of Grantham)
Matthew Crawley: So what was the deal you managed to extract from the Home Secretary?
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: They don't want to make a martyr of him
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: .
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: ...and with Sybil, they think they could have another Maud Gonne on their hands, or Lady Gregory, or worse if they're not careful.
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Lady Gregory, Countess Markievicz - why are the Irish rebels so well born?
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: Whatever the reason, I don't want Lady Sybil Branson to join their ranks. Mercifully, neither do the Irish authorities.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.