Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Violet Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 44)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- A Moorland Holiday (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.8 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.7 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.6 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Episode #5.5 (2014) TV episode, Played by Maggie Smith
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Downton Abbey Revisited (2012) (TV) Played by Maggie Smith
- Comic Relief: Uptown Downstairs Abbey (2011) (TV) Played by Jennifer Saunders (as Dowager Countess of Grantham)
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: [after a heated exchange between Lord Grantham and Sarah Bunting at a dinner party celebrating his and Cora's 34th wedding anniversary] If you can all put your swords away, perhaps we can finish our dinner in a civilized manner.
Isobel Crawley: But I admire it when young people stand up for their principles.
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Principles are like prayers; noble, of course, but awkward at a party.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.