Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
President Snow (Character)
from The Hunger Games (2012)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- The Hungry Games (????) Played by Isaac Stone (as President No)
- The Wrecking Games: A Hunger Games Parody Music Video (2015) (V) Played by Bob Telford
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015) Played by Donald Sutherland
- The Best Catching Fire Parody (2015) Played by Jackson Buscher (as President Noballs)
- The Black Friday Games (2014) Played by Marc Goodman (as CEO Snow)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (2014) Played by Donald Sutherland
- "The New York Psycho"
- The New York Psycho vs. The Hunger Games (2014) TV episode, Played by Jacob Borislow
- The Hungover Games (2014) Played by Ron Butler (as President Snowbama)
- Still Hungry Games/Agents of S.M.U.R.F. (2013) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- The Blunder Games/The Poop-seidon Adventure (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Tatasciore
- The Hipster Games: Blowing Smoke (2013) Played by Jello Biafra (as President Jello)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) Played by Donald Sutherland
... aka "Catching Fire" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "The Hunger Games II" - USA (alternative title)
- Catching on Fire (2013) Played by Patrick Conaway
- The Starving Games (2013) Played by Diedrich Bader (as President Snowballs) / Walker Anderson (as Young President Snowballs)
- "Homemade Movies"
- The Hunger Games Catching Fire Trailer (2013) TV episode, Played by Piotr Michael
- The Hunger Games: A Reenactment - Part 1 (2013) (V) Played by Russell Banks
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Giggity Wife (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- The Hunger Games (2012) Played by Donald Sutherland
- The Hunger Games Johanna Mason Fan Film (2011) Played by James Walsh
President Snow: Seneca... why do you think we have a winner?
Seneca Crane: [frowns] What do you mean?
President Snow: I mean, why do we have a winner? I mean, if we just wanted to intimidate the districts, why not round up twenty-four of them at random and execute them all at once? Be a lot faster.
[Seneca just stares, confused]
President Snow: Hope.
Seneca Crane: Hope?
President Snow: Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained.
Seneca Crane: So...?
President Snow: So, CONTAIN it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.