Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 55)|
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Character Profiles (2013) (V) Played by Roxanne McKee
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- Valar Morghulis (2012) TV episode, Played by Roxanne McKee
- The Ghost of Harrenhal (2012) TV episode, Played by Roxanne McKee
- Garden of Bones (2012) TV episode, Played by Roxanne McKee
- The Night Lands (2012) TV episode, Played by Roxanne McKee
- The North Remembers (2012) TV episode, Played by Roxanne McKee
- Making of Game of Thrones (2011) (V) Played by Roxanne McKee
- Game of Thrones: Costumes (2011) (V) Played by Roxanne McKee
Doreah: What happened to the dragons? I was told that brave men killed them all.
Viserys Targaryen: Brave men didn't kill dragons. The brave men rode them. Rode them from Valyria to build the greatest civilization this world has ever seen. The breath of the greatest dragon forged the Iron Throne, which the Usurper is keeping warm for me. The swords of the vanquished, a thousand of them... melted together like so many candles.
Doreah: I have always wanted to see a dragon. There's nothing in the world that I would rather see.
Viserys Targaryen: Really? Why dragons?
Doreah: They can fly. And wherever they are, just a few flaps of their wings and they're somewhere else... far away. And they can kill. Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them gets burned away to nothing... melted... like so many candles.
[Doreah pours hot wax on Viserys]
Viserys Targaryen: Ow.
Doreah: Yes. Seeing a dragon would make me very happy.
Viserys Targaryen: Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house, I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy.
Doreah: I was not locked in. I have seen things.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.