Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Simpsons" (1989)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "The Simpsons"
- Walking Big & Tall (2015) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Chief of Hearts (2010) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Waverly Hills, 9021-D'Oh (2009) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Stop or My Dog Will Shoot (2007) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Homer and Marge Turn a Couple Play (2006) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
Homer Simpson: [has been pulled over by Eddie and Lou, who are each wearing sunglasses and in a rather cocky mood] I'm sorry, officer, I know I was going too fast, just give me a ticket.
Eddie: I beg your pardon?
Homer Simpson: Just give me a ticket!
Lou: Whoa, well, that sounded like an order.
Homer Simpson: I pay my taxes and they pay your salary, so when I say give me a ticket, just give me a ticket!
Eddie: Uh-huh. Maybe we don't want to give you a ticket.
Lou: Maybe we want to haul your butt in, wiseguy.
[cut to Homer being shoved into a jail cell]
Eddie: [off-camera] Hey, look what else your tax dollars pay for, huh?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.