Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- Game of Thrones Wisdom
- Dysfunctional "Game of Thrones" Family Relationships
- What Game of Thrones character will die in Season 7?
- Who Do You WISH to Die in Next Season of Game of Thrones?
- Favorite "Game of Thrones" Lord
- Favorite character from "Game of Thrones"
- Favorite "Game of Thrones" Odd Couple
- Smartest "Game of Thrones" Character
- Which house from Game of Thrones would you like to be a part of?
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 53 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 73)|
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Dragon and the Wolf (2017) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Beyond the Wall (2017) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Eastwatch (2017) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- The Spoils of War (2017) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- The Queen's Justice (2017) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Hello, Game of Thrones Parody (2016) (V) Played by Michael T. Coleman (as Little Finger)
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Aidan Gillen
- Making of Game of Thrones (2011) (V) Played by Aidan Gillen
Robin Arryn: Let's put a Moon Door in your Winterfell.
Sansa Stark: All right.
Robin Arryn: It can go in here in this big tower.
[Robin points at one of the towers of the snow castle, and carelessly ruins it]
Sansa Stark: Careful! You've ruined it. Now I'm going to have to rebuild the whole thing.
[Sansa and Robin stand up]
Robin Arryn: I didn't ruin it.
Sansa Stark: You did.
Robin Arryn: [raises his voice] It was already ruined because it didn't have a Moon Door. I was fixing it.
Sansa Stark: Knocking things down isn't fixing them. It's ruining them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.