Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- Game of Scones (2014) Played by Jason Matthews (as Peter 'Tinyfinger' Baebitch)
- Hangover of Thrones (2014) TV episode, Played by Jeff Newman (as Littlefinger)
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Mountain and the Viper (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Mockingbird (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- First of His Name (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Oathkeeper (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Breaker of Chains (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- "School of Thrones"
- Targaryen Burn (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael T. Coleman (as Mr. Baelish)
- Sexposition (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael T. Coleman (as Mr. Baelish)
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Aidan Gillen
- Making of Game of Thrones (2011) (V) Played by Aidan Gillen
Lord Varys: But enough about me, how have you been since we last saw each other?
Petyr Baelish: Since you last saw me or since I last saw you?
Lord Varys: Now, the last time I saw you, you were talking to the Hand of the King.
Petyr Baelish: Saw me with your own eyes?
Lord Varys: Eyes I own.
Petyr Baelish: Council business. We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark.
Lord Varys: Everyone's well aware of your enduring... fondness for Lord Stark's wife. If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy's life, and it was discovered that you helped the Starks come to that conclusion... to think... a simple word to the queen...
Petyr Baelish: One shudders at the thought.
[Varys shudders mockingly]
Petyr Baelish: But you know something, I do believe I have seen you even more recently than you have seen me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.