Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which house from Game of Thrones would you like to be a part of?
- The Worst Game of Thrones villains
- Favorite character from "Game of Thrones"
- Who will ultimately sit on the Iron Throne?
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- Friday Face-Off: Lord Varys vs. Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 56)|
- Game of Scones (2015) Played by Jason Matthews (as Peter 'Tinyfinger' Baebitch)
- Hangover of Thrones (2014) TV episode, Played by Jeff Newman (as Littlefinger)
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Mountain and the Viper (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Mockingbird (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- First of His Name (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Oathkeeper (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- Breaker of Chains (2014) TV episode, Played by Aidan Gillen
- "School of Thrones"
- Targaryen Burn (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael T. Coleman (as Mr. Baelish)
- Sexposition (2013) TV episode, Played by Michael T. Coleman (as Mr. Baelish)
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Aidan Gillen
- Making of Game of Thrones (2011) (V) Played by Aidan Gillen
[Varys sneaks up on Littlefinger in the throne room]
Lord Varys: The first to arrive and the last to leave. I admire your industry.
Petyr Baelish: You do move quietly.
Lord Varys: We all have our qualities.
Petyr Baelish: You look a bit lonely today. You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening. First boy is on the house.
Lord Varys: I think you are mistaking business with pleasure.
Petyr Baelish: Am I? All those birds that whisper in your ear, such pretty little things. Trust me... we accommodate all inclinations.
Lord Varys: Oh, I'm sure. Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.
Petyr Baelish: I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion, both equally important.
Lord Varys: Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no? Is it true that Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.