Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Anna Smith (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 34)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Episode #5.1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Joanne Froggatt (as Anna Bates)
- The London Season (2013) TV episode, Played by Joanne Froggatt (as Anna Bates)
- Episode #4.8 (2013) TV episode, Played by Joanne Froggatt (as Anna Bates)
- Episode #4.7 (2013) TV episode, Played by Joanne Froggatt (as Anna Bates)
- Episode #4.6 (2013) TV episode, Played by Joanne Froggatt (as Anna Bates)
[Sarah O'Brien is talking about Matthew and Isobel Crawley]
Sarah O'Brien: I'm sorry but *I* have standards. And if anyone thinks I'm going to pull my forelock and curtsey to this Mister Nobody from Nowhere...
[Lady Cora comes into the Servants' Hall. All the servants stand up]
Cora, Countess of Grantham: O'Brien! Were you discussing Mr Crawley?
Sarah O'Brien: Yes, My Lady.
Cora, Countess of Grantham: Is it your place to do so?
Sarah O'Brien: I've got my opinions, My Lady, same as anybody.
[Mrs Hughes comes in]
Mrs. Hughes: Can I help Your Ladyship?
Cora, Countess of Grantham: [to Mrs Hughes] This is the button that's missing from my new evening coat. I found it lying on the gravel. But I was shocked at the talk I heard as I came in.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.