Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tom Branson (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Christmas Special (2015) TV episode, Played by Allen Leech
- Episode #6.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by Allen Leech
- Episode #6.7 (2015) TV episode, Played by Allen Leech
- Episode #6.6 (2015) TV episode, Played by Allen Leech
- Episode #6.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Allen Leech
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Allen Leech
Lady Mary Crawley: [seeing a newspaper headline indicating an English marquess died in Tangiers] Isn't Bertie's employer always in Tangiers?
Lady Mary Crawley: Can you buy one?
Tom Branson: [Reading from the newspaper] "The sixth Marquess of Hexam, 39, has died in Tangiers where he was a frequent visitor. The cause was given as malaria; Lord Hexham was unmarried."
Lady Mary Crawley: Does this mean Bertie's out of a job?
Tom Branson: That depends on the heir.
Lady Mary Crawley: Poor Edith; it's bad enough he was an agent, now he may not even be that.
Tom Branson: [Looking perturbed] Don't sound so gleeful about it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.