Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Clarkson (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Related Videos (see all 34)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Episode #5.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by David Robb
- Episode #4.7 (2013) TV episode, Played by David Robb
- Episode #4.6 (2013) TV episode, Played by David Robb
- Episode #4.5 (2013) TV episode, Played by David Robb
- Episode #4.4 (2013) TV episode, Played by David Robb
Lady Sybil Crawley: [Matthew has arrived at the hospital] May I stay to settle him in?
Dr. Clarkson: Very well.
Lady Mary Crawley: I want to help too.
Dr. Clarkson: Lady Mary, I appreciate your good intentions but I'm concerned that Captain Crawley's condition may be very distressing for you. Might I suggest that you hang back until the nurses have tidied him up a little?
Lady Mary Crawley: I'm not much good at hanging back I'm afraid. I won't get in your way I promise. But I will stay. You have volunteers don't you? Well, that's what I am. A volunteer.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.