Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rachel Cuddy (Character)
from "House M.D." (2004)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 186)|
- "House M.D."
... aka "House" - International (English title) (imdb display title), South Africa (English title), USA (short title)
... aka "Dr. House" - Japan (English title) (second season title)
- After Hours (2011) TV episode, Played by Kayla Colbert / Rylie Colbert
- Bombshells (2011) TV episode, Played by Emily Hahn
- Two Stories (2011) TV episode, Played by Kayla Colbert / Rylie Colbert
- Carrot or Stick (2011) TV episode, Played by Kayla Colbert / Rylie Colbert
- Larger Than Life (2011) TV episode, Played by Kayla Colbert / Rylie Colbert
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Your heart rate's over 120. You're clammy. I think you're going into shock. Are you lightheaded?
Dr. Gregory House: I'm fine. Did you see the new Brownbeard episode?
Rachel Cuddy: It was so funny.
Dr. Gregory House: No, it was so lame. A boat full of guy pirates and they make the girl pirate walk the plank.
Rachel Cuddy: She floated.
Dr. Gregory House: That's 'cause she had big boobies. That's why he should've kept her.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.