Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dylan Keogh (Character)
from "Casualty" (1986)
- The Fear (2016) TV episode, Played by William Beck
- Where the Truth Lies (2016) TV episode, Played by William Beck
- What Lies Beneath (2016) TV episode, Played by William Beck
- History Repeating (2016) TV episode, Played by William Beck
- You Make Me Sick (2016) TV episode, Played by William Beck
- "Holby City"
- Unsafe Haven: Part Two (2012) TV episode, Played by William Beck
Dylan Keogh: No, it clearly said nil by mouth.
Connie Beauchamp: Did Bryan know that? Did anyone explain that to him? Obviously not.
Dylan Keogh: No, it was an accident. I really wouldn't get too obsessed about it, there are many more alarming things going on out there today.
Connie Beauchamp: Please, spit it out.
Dylan Keogh: Well, er, Lily is dead on her feet, er, Evan, Ethan, whatever his name is, is having a nervous breakdown, the tall one is completely unmanageable...
Connie Beauchamp: Your concern is commendable, shame you don't know their names.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.