Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Game of Thrones Wisdom
- Smartest "Game of Thrones" Character
- Most Shocking "Game of Thrones" Character Death
- "Game of Thrones" Characters You Love to Hate
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- Top 35 Trivia Items from "Game of Thrones"
- Dysfunctional "Game of Thrones" Family Relationships
- The Worst Game of Thrones villains
- Forbes Fictional 15's
- Scary Right-Hand Men
Tywin Lannister (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 137)|
- Hello, Game of Thrones Parody (2016) (V) Played by Bob Telford
- Game of Scones (2015) Played by John Pirkis (as Tywin Lame-ister)
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Wars to Come (2015) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- The Children (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- The Mountain and the Viper (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- The Laws of Gods and Men (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- First of His Name (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Game of Thrones Wish Fulfillment (2013) TV episode, Played by Streeter Seidell
- "School of Thrones"
- Sexposition (2013) TV episode, Played by Gregory Niebel
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Character Profiles (2013) (V) Played by Charles Dance
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Charles Dance
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - In Production, Belfast (2011) (V) Played by Charles Dance
- Making of Game of Thrones (2011) (V) Played by Charles Dance
[at the Lannisters' army camp, Jaime enters the tent where his father is. Tywin is busy sharpening a knife, his back turns to his son. A carcass of dead stag is on the table. Jaime reads aloud the royal decree which declares Gregor Clegane as an outlaw]
Jaime Lannister: Poor Ned Stark. Brave man, terrible judgement.
Tywin Lannister: Attacking him was stupid.
[Tywin starts butchering the stag]
Tywin Lannister: Lannisters don't act like fools.
[Tywin pulls out the entrails of the stag and dumps them into a bucket. Jaime opens his mouth, but Tywin interrupts before his son can speak]
Tywin Lannister: [wipes his hands] You're gonna to say something clever? Go on, say something clever.
Jaime Lannister: Catelyn Stark took my brother.
Tywin Lannister: [continues butchering the stag] Why is he still alive?
Jaime Lannister: Tyrion?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.