Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Breaking Bad vs Game of Thrones
- Favorite character from "Game of Thrones"
- Top 35 Trivia Items from "Game of Thrones"
- The Worst Game of Thrones villains
- Most Shocking "Game of Thrones" Character Death
- Scary Right-Hand Men
- Game of Thrones Wisdom
- Forbes Fictional 15's
- Dysfunctional "Game of Thrones" Family Relationships
- Smartest "Game of Thrones" Character
Tywin Lannister (Character)
from "Game of Thrones" (2011)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 55)|
- Hello, Game of Thrones Parody (2016) (V) Played by Bob Telford
- Game of Scones (2015) Played by John Pirkis (as Tywin Lame-ister)
- "Game of Thrones"
... aka "GoT" - USA (informal short title)
- The Wars to Come (2015) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- The Children (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- The Mountain and the Viper (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- The Laws of Gods and Men (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- First of His Name (2014) TV episode, Played by Charles Dance
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Game of Thrones Wish Fulfillment (2013) TV episode, Played by Streeter Seidell
- "School of Thrones"
- Sexposition (2013) TV episode, Played by Gregory Niebel
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Character Profiles (2013) (V) Played by Charles Dance
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - Invitation to the Set (2012) (V) Played by Charles Dance
- Game of Thrones: Season 2 - In Production, Belfast (2011) (V) Played by Charles Dance
- Making of Game of Thrones (2011) (V) Played by Charles Dance
Tywin Lannister: [sniffing the poisoned dart that killed Amory Lorch] Wolfsbane. A rare substance. This is no common assassin.
Gregor Clegane: We hanged twenty men last night.
Tywin Lannister: I don't care if you hanged a hundred. A man tried to kill me. I want his name and I want his head.
Gregor Clegane: We think it was an infiltrator from the Brotherhood Without Banners.
Tywin Lannister: Pretentious name for a band of outlaws. We can't allow rebels behind our lines to harass us with impunity. We look like fools and they look like heroes; that's how kings fall. I want them dead, every one.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.