Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Woodsman (Character)
from Red Riding Hood (2011)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 24)|
- Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil (2011) Played by Martin Short (as Kirk the Woodsman)
- Red Riding Hood (2011) Played by Gary Oldman (as Solomon)
- Red Riding Hood (2006) Played by Henry Cavill (as The Hunter)
- Hoodwinked! (2005) Played by James Belushi (as Kirk the Woodsman)
... aka "Hoodwinked" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Little Red" - Japan (English title) (short title)
- The Brothers Grimm (2005) Played by Tomás Hanák (as Woodsman)
- Little Red Jiving Hood (2005) Played by Dai Ban (as The Hunter)
- Redux Riding Hood (1997) Played by Fabio
- "Sesame Street"
... aka "Open Sesame" - New Zealand (English title) (new syndication title)
... aka "Sesame Street Unpaved" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The New Sesame Street" - USA (new syndication title)
- Episode #24.1 (1992) TV episode, Played by Frank Oz
- Episode #23.13 (1991) TV episode, Played by Frank Oz
- The Trial of Red Riding Hood (1992) (TV) Played by Paul Martini
- "Faerie Tale Theatre"
... aka "Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre" - USA (alternative title)
- Sleeping Beauty (1983) TV episode, Played by George Dzundza
- The Dangerous Christmas of Red Riding Hood (1965) (TV) Played by Vic Damone (as Woodsman)
... aka "The Dangerous Christmas of Red Riding Hood or Oh Wolf, Poor Wolf!" - USA (alternative title)
- The Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm (1962) Played by Russ Tamblyn / Robert Foulk (as The Hunter)
- "Animation Lookback"
- Top 5 Best and Worst Animated Films of 2011 (2012) TV episode, Played by Martin Short (as Kirk the Woodsman)
The Wolf: I can't believe I'm saying this but... drink up.
[gives Twitchy the coffee]
The Wolf: We may want to stand back.
Twitchy: [Sips coffee and his eyes buldge and he starts shaking] Yee-hoo-hoo-hoo! Wahooo! Caffeine! Yeah baby! Whoa!
The Wolf: Go get 'em boy.
[Twitchy takes off and bounces all over the place]
The Wolf: What... have I done?
Granny: Now the rest's up to us.
The Woodsman: Can I have coffee?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.