Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Which of these brilliant minds from TV would you rely on to save the Earth?
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Emmy Snubs 2015
- Bespectacled Characters (Part II-TV)
- Queen of the Nerds
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple!
- Favorite song on The Big Bang Theory?
- Sweetest TV Friendships Since 2000
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
Bernadette Rostenkowski (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 410 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 157)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Cohabitation Experimentation (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Dependence Transcendence (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Military Miniaturization (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Conjugal Conjecture (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Convergence Convergence (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
Penny Hofstadter: Hey, so I saw a movie trailer the other day. How could Batman possibly fight Superman? Isn't that dumb!
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Maybe he uses kryptonite.
Emily Sweeney: Well, Batman's got a lot of money; maybe he builds a suit that can do everything Superman can do.
Penny Hofstadter: No no no no no, I've seen that movie. It's called "Iron Man".
[the guys are stupefied]
Leonard Hofstadter: What is happening?
Howard Wolowitz: I don't know.
Raj Koothrappali: But it's beautiful.
Penny Hofstadter: Now Ben Affleck as Batman.
See more »