Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bernadette Rostenkowski (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 96 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 170)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #8.13 (2015) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Space Probe Disintegration (2015) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- Episode #8.21 (2015) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- Episode #8.16 (2015) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- Episode #8.20 (2015) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Hey. Howard says that you've been making fun of him all day. Now both of you apologize right now.
Sheldon Cooper: She's so tiny! It's funny when she's mad.
Amy Farrah Fowler: All right, mister. I think you owe Howard and Bernadette an apology.
Sheldon Cooper: Perhaps you're right. I'm sorry for my behavior. I've had alcohol and it's caused me to be inappropriate.
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Okay.
Howard Wolowitz: Don't worry about it.
Amy Farrah Fowler: Thank you.
Sheldon Cooper: Ain't she great?
Amy Farrah Fowler: Sheldon.
Sheldon Cooper: Now, hows about you get us a couple of beers?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.