Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Iconic Friendships
- Favorite song on The Big Bang Theory?
- Bespectacled Characters (Part II-TV)
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- Nerdiest looking female character
- How do you watch most of the movies you see?
- Millennial Mentors
- Which of these brilliant minds from TV would you rely on to save the Earth?
Bernadette Rostenkowski (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 485 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- Episode #11.1 (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Long Distance Dissonance (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Gyroscopic Collapse (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Cognition Regeneration (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Separation Agitation (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
Bernadette Rostenkowski: [Sheldon and Leonard are arguing during dinner] Hey! Sheldon, Leonard, living room right now!
Sheldon Cooper: [Sheldon and Leonard follow her] She said my name first, that must kill you.
Bernadette Rostenkowski: [yelling from off screen, sounding eerily familiar to everyone] I don't know what you think you're doing, but this is a very difficult time for my husband! We're eating the last food his mother ever made and you are gonna throw it at each other like children? Whatever it is you're fighting about, put it aside, go back in there and be a good friend to Howard or there's no dessert for either of you! Look at me when I'm talking to you! And don't think...
See more »