Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Which of these brilliant minds from TV would you rely on to save the Earth?
- Funniest "The Big Bang Theory" Couple!
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- Bespectacled Characters (Part II-TV)
- Queen of the Nerds
- Nerdiest looking female character
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- The Science of Love
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
- TOA: Time of Arrival
Bernadette Rostenkowski (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 410 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 157)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Cohabitation Experimentation (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Dependence Transcendence (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Military Miniaturization (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Conjugal Conjecture (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Convergence Convergence (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Good morning, handsome.
Howard Wolowitz: Good morning, mom.
Bernadette Rostenkowski: It's me!
Howard Wolowitz: Yes, it is. And you're so pretty in the morning!
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Your mom and I made you breakfast.
Howard Wolowitz: Oh, wow. So, you guys are getting along?
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Yeah... I guess. We're very different people, Howard. So communication's a little tricky.
Mrs. Wolowitz: DOES HE LIKE THE PANCAKES?
Bernadette Rostenkowski: HE DIDN'T TRY THEM, YET!
Howard Wolowitz: Is there any butter?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.