Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Nerdiest looking female character
- How do you watch most of the movies you see?
- Big Bang Blind Date (female characters)
- TOA: Time of Arrival
- The Big Bang Theory Regular Character You Relate To the Most?
- Favorite song on The Big Bang Theory?
- Nobel Prize in Comedy?
- The Science of Love
- Fun Big Bang Theory Moments
- Which Big Bang Theory Character you enjoy the most?
Bernadette Rostenkowski (Character)
from "The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
|Photos (See all 238 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 156)|
- "The Big Bang Theory"
... aka "TBBT" - USA (short title)
- The Celebration Experimentation (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Positive Negative Reaction (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Valentino Submergence (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Meemaw Materialization (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
- The Empathy Optimization (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa Rauch
Amy Farrah Fowler: Why do I even try?
Bernadette Rostenkowski: I'm going to fix this right now.
Howard Wolowitz: OK. Just make it look light an accident.
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Excuse me. You at a Valentine's dinner with your girlfriend. Now get back over there and be with her.
Sheldon Cooper: You're right. That was insensitive of me. I have to got back to my table now. You should join us.
Eric: All right.
Bernadette Rostenkowski: Great. Now there's two of them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.