Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Gavin & Stacey" (2007)
- "Gavin & Stacey"
- Episode #3.6 (2010) TV episode, Played by Mathew Horne
- Episode #3.5 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mathew Horne
- Episode #3.4 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mathew Horne
- Episode #3.3 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mathew Horne
- Episode #3.2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mathew Horne
- The Greatest TV Shows of the Noughties (2009) (TV) Played by Mathew Horne
- Ruth & James: The Story of Series 2 (2008) (V) Played by Mathew Horne
- Identity Crisis (2008) (TV) Played by Mathew Horne
[the men are in the kitchen, drinking the home-brewed beer that Smithy has brought]
Bryn: Ooh, it's strong, isn't it?
Mick: Yeah. You don't want too much of it. What percent is it, again?
Bryn: Oh yeah. Whoo! I like it. The funny thing is, it's not my usual tipple. Normally, I prefer a Cinzano.
[Gavin laughs a little, Smithy laughs loudly]
Smithy: [Mimicking Bryn's accent] Cinzano!
Smithy: I love your accent, Bryn! It's so much better than Stacey's. Say something else, go on, go on.
Bryn: All right, uh, bear with me. I got it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.