Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Catherine Eddowes (Character)
from "Jack the Ripper" (1973)
- SoulMate: True Evil Never Dies (2012) Played by Anna Magoulas (as Catherine Eddows)
- Lord Arthur Savile's Crime (2011) Played by Mélusine de Pas (as Kate Eddowes)
... aka "Lord Arthur Savile's Crime, a Study of Duty" - International (English title) (long title)
- "Jack the Ripper: The Definitive Story"
- Episode #1.1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Caroline Waite
- The Real Jack the Ripper (2010) (TV) Played by Sarah Williamson
- "The Collector"
- The Ripper (2005) TV episode, Played by Ibolya Bolyos (as Catherine Eddows)
- Jack, the Last Victim (2005) (V) Played by Janet Wheeler (as Catherine Eddows)
- From Hell (2001) Played by Lesley Sharp (as Kate Eddowes)
- A Rip in Time (1997) TV episode, Played by Belinda Waymouth (as Catharine Eddowes)
- "Jack the Ripper"
- Episode #1.2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Susan George
- Episode #1.1 (1988) TV episode, Played by Susan George
- Murder by Decree (1979) Played by Hilary Sesta
... aka "Sherlock Holmes and Saucy Jack" - USA (alternative title)
- "Jack the Ripper" (1973) TV series Played by Hilary Sesta
- A Study in Terror (1965) Played by Kay Walsh (as Cathy Eddowes)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.