Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Patty Thompson (Character)
from "Soul Eater" (2008)
- "Soul Eater Not!"
- Soul Resonance! (2014) TV episode, Played by Cherami Leigh / Narumi Takahira
- Nice Day for a Death Bazaar! (2014) TV episode, Played by Narumi Takahira / Cherami Leigh
- "Soul Eater Parody"
- The Mummy 4: Death the Kid's Quest for Symmetry and Perfection (2010) TV episode, Played by Jessi Nowack (as Patti)
- The Beginning of the End... Literally (2009) TV episode, Played by Miranda (as Patti)
- "Soul Eater"
... aka "Sôru îtâ" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Soul Eater Late Show" - Japan (English title)
- Aikotoba ha yûki! (2009) TV episode, Played by Cherami Leigh / Narumi Takahira
- Ichi ka bachi ka?! Kami wo koeru otoko tachi?- (2009) TV episode, Played by Cherami Leigh / Narumi Takahira
- Ashura Kakusei. Sekai no iki tsuku hate he? (2009) TV episode, Played by Cherami Leigh / Narumi Takahira
- Buki (desusaizu) wo motta Shinigami-sama. Chotto saki ha yami darake? (2009) TV episode, Played by Cherami Leigh / Narumi Takahira
- Kiseki no Chabudaigaeshi. Bokura no desu shitii robo? (2009) TV episode, Played by Cherami Leigh / Narumi Takahira
Death the Kid: Symmetry is key. Everything must be asthetically pleasing.
Liz Thompson: Oh, wonderful. Here we go.
Death the Kid: That's why I use the two of you as twin pistols in order to preserve symmetry. When I hold you both, I feel completely balanced on the right and the left. It is imperfect because your human forms are so different from each other though... your hairstyles and height for example!
[touches each of their breasts]
Death the Kid: Even your boobs are of different sizes!
Liz Thompson: [punches Death The Kid] Excuse me for being smaller than my little sister! What right do you have to talk about symmetry anyway? Three stripes on the left side of your hair and none on the right? That doesn't look symmetrical to me!
Death the Kid: Ugh... You're right! I'm an abomination! I'm filthy and dirty! And unbalanced! Why is there only one set of stripes? I'm garbage! Asymmetrical garbage! Wah!
Patty Thompson: [laughs]
Liz Thompson: Yeah... and... here we go. Patty?
Patty Thompson: Right!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.