Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Liz Thompson (Character)
from "Soul Eater" (2008)
- "Soul Eater Not!"
- Soul Resonance! (2014) TV episode, Played by Akeno Watanabe / Jamie Marchi
- Their Various Resolves! (2014) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi
- Nice Day for a Death Bazaar! (2014) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi
- This Is a Real Fight! (2014) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi
- "Soul Eater"
... aka "Sôru îtâ" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Soul Eater Late Show" - Japan (English title)
- Aikotoba ha yûki! (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi / Akeno Watanabe
- Ichi ka bachi ka?! Kami wo koeru otoko tachi?- (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi / Akeno Watanabe
- Ashura Kakusei. Sekai no iki tsuku hate he? (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi / Akeno Watanabe
- Buki (desusaizu) wo motta Shinigami-sama. Chotto saki ha yami darake? (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi / Akeno Watanabe
- Kiseki no Chabudaigaeshi. Bokura no desu shitii robo? (2009) TV episode, Played by Jamie Marchi / Akeno Watanabe
Death the Kid: Symmetry is key. Everything must be asthetically pleasing.
Liz Thompson: Oh, wonderful. Here we go.
Death the Kid: That's why I use the two of you as twin pistols in order to preserve symmetry. When I hold you both, I feel completely balanced on the right and the left. It is imperfect because your human forms are so different from each other though... your hairstyles and height for example!
[touches each of their breasts]
Death the Kid: Even your boobs are of different sizes!
Liz Thompson: [punches Death The Kid] Excuse me for being smaller than my little sister! What right do you have to talk about symmetry anyway? Three stripes on the left side of your hair and none on the right? That doesn't look symmetrical to me!
Death the Kid: Ugh... You're right! I'm an abomination! I'm filthy and dirty! And unbalanced! Why is there only one set of stripes? I'm garbage! Asymmetrical garbage! Wah!
Patty Thompson: [laughs]
Liz Thompson: Yeah... and... here we go. Patty?
Patty Thompson: Right!
See more »