Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Todd Tolensky (Character)
from "X-Men: Evolution" (2000)
- "X-Men: Evolution"
- Ascension: Part 2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Noel Fisher
- Ascension: Part 1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Noel Fisher
- No Good Deed (2003) TV episode, Played by Noel Fisher
- Impact (2003) TV episode, Played by Noel Fisher
- Dark Horizon: Part 2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Noel Fisher
Toad (Todd Tolensky): What are you supposed to be? Some kind of ratty plush toy?
Nightcrawler: [sniffs and grimaces] At least I don't smell like a pair of unwashed lederhosen.
Toad (Todd Tolensky): You furry blue freak! Come here!
[Kurt disappears and then reappears]
Nightcrawler: As you kids say in America: neener, neener, neener.
[Toad and Nightcrawler keep on fighting until Kurt teleports them into the danger room]
Nightcrawler: What is dast?
Toad (Todd Tolensky): You askin' me, fool? You brought us here.
Professor Charles Xavier: [telepathically to Jean Grey and Cyclops] Jean. Scott. Nightcrawler and Toad transported into the Danger Room.
Cyclops: Oh no! The Danger Room has automated defences!
See more »