Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frank Castle (Character)
from The Punisher (1989)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
... aka "Marvel's Daredevil" - USA (complete title)
- Episode #2.10 (2016) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Episode #2.8 (2016) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Episode #2.1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Episode #2.5 (2016) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Episode #2.6 (2016) TV episode, Played by Jon Bernthal
- Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher (2014) (V) Played by Brian Bloom
... aka "Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher" - USA (promotional title)
- Hunting Frank Castle (2013) Played by Pavel Pleva
- Iron Man: Rise of Technovore (2013) (V) Played by Norman Reedus
- Do Not Fall in New York City (2012) Played by Lee Westwood / Enol Junquera
- The Punisher: Dirty Laundry (2012) Played by Thomas Jane
- Hell's Pavement (2009) Played by Rod Arthur
- Punisher: War Zone (2008) Played by Ray Stevenson
- Punisher Redemption (2007) Played by Ben Andre
- Deadly Nam (2006) Played by Hendrik Thiele
- The Punisher (2004) Played by Thomas Jane
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Partners in Danger Chapter 8: The Return of the Green Goblin (1997) TV episode, Played by John Beck
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 8: Duel of the Hunters (1995) TV episode, Played by John Beck
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 7: Enter the Punisher (1995) TV episode, Played by John Beck
- The Punisher (1989) Played by Dolph Lundgren
Spacker Dave: [to Castle after being tortured] They tried to make me talk... I gave 'em nothing...
Frank Castle: You don't know me. You don't owe me anything. I've brought you nothing but trouble. Why were you ready to die for me?
Spacker Dave: Because you're one of us... you're family.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.