Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Felicia Hardy (Character)
from "The Spectacular Spider-Man" (2008)
- Jessica Drew (2015) Played by Malgorzata Kwiatkowska
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Played by Felicity Jones (as Felicia)
... aka "The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro" - Australia (complete title), USA (alternative title)
... aka "Spiderman" - USA (English title) (informal title)
- Spider-Man: Wieczny Bohater (2014) Played by Malgorzata Kwiatkowska
- "The Spectacular Spider-Man"
... aka "The Spectacular Spider-Man: Animated Series" - USA (complete title)
- Opening Night (2009) TV episode, Played by Tricia Helfer
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Secret Wars, Chapter 3: Doom (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Secret Wars, Chapter 2: The Gauntlet of the Red Skull (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- The Return of Hydro-Man: Part 2 (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- The Return of Hydro-Man: Part 1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- The Wedding (1997) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Hale
- Spider-Man: Sins of the Fathers (1996) (V) Played by Jennifer Hale
Felicia Hardy: Where did you go? To get this kind of power?
Spider-Man: It's not the power you should be concerned about, it's the responsibility it gave me, you know, to beat the living crap out of criminals like you?
Felicia Hardy: [as she uses a flirty handwalk to reach his mask] Oh, I'll bet you say that to all the girls...
Spider-Man: [as he pushes her hand off his shoulder] Just the ones I really like... to see behind bars.
Felicia Hardy: A spider first, then a lizard... maybe I could be part of little animal kingdom... tell me how...
Spider-Man: Ummm... Nope!
Felicia Hardy: I'll find it without you, you know... So long, Spider.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.