Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Helena Bertinelli (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 46)|
- "Nightwing: Escalation"
- Blackbird (2014) TV episode, Played by Diana Cherkas
- Huntress (2014) TV episode, Played by Diana Cherkas
- Emergence (2012) TV episode, Played by Diana Cherkas
- Birds of Prey (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica De Gouw
- The Huntress Returns (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica De Gouw
- Vendetta (2012) TV episode, Played by Jessica De Gouw
- Muse of Fire (2012) TV episode, Played by Jessica De Gouw
- Riddle of the Mask (2013) Played by Charissa Saverio
- "Grayson: Earth One"
- Anything for Babs (2013) TV episode, Played by Rileah Vanderbilt
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Night of the Huntress! (2009) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Grudge Match (2006) TV episode, Played by Amy Acker
- Flashpoint (2005) TV episode, Played by Amy Acker
- Question Authority (2005) TV episode, Played by Amy Acker
- Double Date (2005) TV episode, Played by Amy Acker
Helena Bertinelli: Well, this is irony for you, Dad. Didn't you have Jimmy D'Agostino's body buried under the building next door?
Frank Bertinelli: I'm sorry, my girl.
Helena Bertinelli: Now you're about to die, I'm sure you are.
Frank Bertinelli: No. I'm sorry for taking that little girl I used to take to ballet class. Go on ski trips with. The one I used to help with math homework. Oh, she hated math. Sorry that I caused her so much hurt. 'Cause she brought me so much joy.
Arrow: Helena! Don't kill him. You can never come back from that.
Helena Bertinelli: It's too late. I'm already gone. Bye, Dad.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.