Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Winslow Schott (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- Episode #1.10 (2015) TV episode, Played by Henry Czerny (as Winslow Schott Sr)
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Intervention (2013) TV episode, Played by Cameron Bowen
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Prophecy (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- Echo (2009) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- Requiem (2009) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Alive! (2006) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
- Hereafter (2003) TV episode, Played by Corey Burton
- "Static Shock"
- Toys in the Hood (2003) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Fun and Games (1996) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
Winslow Schott: The world moves so fast today, people can't remember how much better it was when they were kids, hours would feel like days and a favorite toy could be a child's best friend
[turns and looks at a doll]
Winslow Schott: toys are a powerful thing you know? A vessel of imagination imbeaured with life to make a simple act real.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.