Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Winslow Schott (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- Babes in Toy Man Land (2016) Played by Randy Davison
- Childish Things (2016) TV episode, Played by Henry Czerny (as Winslow Schott Sr.)
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Intervention (2013) TV episode, Played by Cameron Bowen
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Prophecy (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- Echo (2009) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- Requiem (2009) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Alive! (2006) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
- Hereafter (2003) TV episode, Played by Corey Burton
- "Static Shock"
- Toys in the Hood (2003) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Fun and Games (1996) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
Winslow Schott: What's to say I just don't tell the whole world who you really are?
Clark Kent: Something tells me if you really wanted to, you already would have. But then, we wouldn't be able to play anymore, would we? No matter how many of you band together, what games you decide to play, I'll always be there to stop you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.