Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Winslow Schott (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 46)|
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Intervention (2013) TV episode, Played by Cameron Bowen
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Prophecy (2011) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- Echo (2009) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- Requiem (2009) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier
- Delete (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Gauthier (as LuthorCorp Technician)
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Alive! (2006) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
- Hereafter (2003) TV episode, Played by Corey Burton
- "Static Shock"
- Toys in the Hood (2003) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Fun and Games (1996) TV episode, Played by Bud Cort
Oliver Queen: [a tied up Oliver notices the balloons] Oh I get it, the children's ward's two floors up y'know?
Winslow Schott: Excuse me?
Oliver Queen: I figured, the balloons, the monkey, the ridiculous costume, you're a clown right? Aren't you a clown?
Winslow Schott: I am Winslow Schott
Oliver Queen: Oh Winslow, I remember now, it's good to see you're still playing with toys
Winslow Schott: You should've appreciated my genius, you called me one of Star Lab's greatest minds and then you fired me but I found someone who would work with me, who appreciated my genius, none other than Lex Luthor himself
Oliver Queen: I thought he was dead
Winslow Schott: It's you who should be dead; you were supposed to die in that explosion like everyone else!
Oliver Queen: It seems you're getting angry Winslow, maybe you should take your toys and go home
Winslow Schott: When this little fella claps his cymbals 53 times, it'll be the last noise you hear
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.