Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Victor Fries (Character)
from "Batman: The Animated Series" (1992)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 93)|
- "The Villain Chronicles" (2014) TV series Played by J.T. Chinn (as Victor Fries)
- Freeze (2014/I) Played by Gregory Gillaspie (as Victor Fries) / Roman J. Maleno (as Young Victor Fries)
- "Grayson: Earth One"
- Anything for Babs (2013) TV episode, Played by Daz Crawford (as Victor Friese)
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Terrors (2011) TV episode, Played by Keith Szarabajka
- Independence Day (2010) TV episode, Played by Keith Szarabajka
- "The Batman"
- The Big Chill (2004) TV episode, Played by Clancy Brown (as Victor Fries)
- "Batman Beyond"
... aka "Batman of the Future" - Australia (imdb display title), Europe (English title), UK
- Meltdown (1999) TV episode, Played by Michael Ansara (as Victor Fries)
- Batman Beyond: The Movie (1999) (TV) Played by Michael Ansara
- Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero (1998) (V) Played by Michael Ansara
... aka "SubZero" - USA (alternative title)
- "The New Batman Adventures"
- Cold Comfort (1997) TV episode, Played by Michael Ansara
- Batman & Robin (1997) Played by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Deep Freeze (1994) TV episode, Played by Michael Ansara
- Heart of Ice (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Ansara
Dr. Victor Fries: The Boy Wonder. The Bat sent you to drag me off to prison. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed.
Dick Grayson: Great, but I'm kinda in a hurry here.
Dr. Victor Fries: Kids. Always in such a rush. I prefer to preserve these moments... forever.
Dick Grayson: I'm not talking to you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.