Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Most Badass Female TV Character
- "The Walking Dead": Who Will Die Next?
- True Blood vs. The Walking Dead
- Favorite Walking Dead Character?
- Zombie Apocalypse Weapons
- Poll Board Recommendations: Greatest TV Scenes
- Glenn and 14 Other Loose Ends We Want to See Tied Up on "The Walking Dead"
- Coolest "The Walking Dead" Poster
Carol Peletier (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 167 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 56)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "TWD" - USA (short title)
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Hostiles and Calamities (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- Rock in the Road (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- Hearts Still Beating (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- Sing Me a Song (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- Swear (2016) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- It's Not the Hotlanta, It's the Humidylanta (2013) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
[the group holes up in the barn for the night with a fire going, when Rick looks at Carl sleeping]
Carol Peletier: He's gonna be okay. He bounces back more than any of us do.
Rick Grimes: I used to feel sorry for kids that have to grow up now. In this. But I think I got it wrong. Growing up is getting used to the world. This is easier for them.
Michonne: This isn't the world. This isn't it.
Glenn Rhee: It might be. It might.
Michonne: That's giving up.
Glenn Rhee: It's reality.
Rick Grimes: Until we see otherwise, this is what we have to live with.
[there's a long pause as the storm thunders over them]
Rick Grimes: When I was a kid... I asked my grandpa once if he ever killed any Germans in the war. He wouldn't answer. He said that was grown-up stuff. So... so I asked if the Germans ever tried to kill him. But he got real quiet. He said he was dead the minute he stepped in to enemy territory. Every day he woke up and told himself, rest in peace. Now get up and go to war. And then after a few years of pretending he was dead...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.