Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Coolest "The Walking Dead" Poster
- "The Walking Dead": Who Will Die Next?
- The Most Badass Female TV Character
- Poll Board Recommendations: Greatest TV Scenes
- Glenn and 14 Other Loose Ends We Want to See Tied Up on "The Walking Dead"
- True Blood vs. The Walking Dead
- Favorite Walking Dead Character?
- Zombie Apocalypse Weapons
Carol Peletier (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 265 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 59)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "TWD" - USA (short title)
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- The First Day of the Rest of Your Life (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- Something They Need (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- The Other Side (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- Bury Me Here (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- Say Yes (2017) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
- It's Not the Hotlanta, It's the Humidylanta (2013) TV episode, Played by Melissa McBride
[Carol snaps at Lori for trying to care for her]
Carol Peletier: I don't need you to patronize me. Everyone either avoids me or they treat me like I'm crazy. I lost my daughter. I didn't lose my mind!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.