Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Best Male Performance Not Nominated for an Oscar
- Dangerous Media!
- Men Don't Wear Hats Anymore
- Inanimate BFF
- I'll Take a Glass of Milk!
- Most Charming Sci-Fi Anti Heroes
- Iconic Shots in Movies
- Actors Who Went to The Extremes For Their Roles
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
from A Clockwork Orange (1971)
|Photos (See all 22 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
Georgie: [They've just stopped a band of tramps from beating up Alex] What's the trouble, sir?
Alex: [looks up and recognizes them] Oh no!
Dim: Well. Well, well. Well, well, well, well, if it isn't little Alex. Long time no viddy, droog. How goes?
Alex: It's... it's impossible. I don't believe it.
Georgie: Evidence of the old glazzies. Nothing up their sleeves. No magic, little Alex. A job for two, who are now of job age. The police.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.