Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frank Reagan (Character)
from "Blue Bloods" (2010)
|Photos (See all 61 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Blue Bloods"
- Out of the Blue (2017) TV episode, Played by Tom Selleck
- The Enemy Of My Enemy (2017) TV episode, Played by Tom Selleck
- Ghosts of the Past (2017) TV episode, Played by Tom Selleck
- Cutting Losses (2017) TV episode, Played by Tom Selleck
- The Thin Blue Line (2017) TV episode, Played by Tom Selleck
Frank Reagan: How do I defend against a man without offending his flock? Without insulting their faith?
Cardinal Brennan: May I quote scripture?
Frank Reagan: Not unless you want to put me to sleep.
Cardinal Brennan: From the book of John, even if a brother has done us wrong, we will not want to injure that brother's credibility within the body.
Frank Reagan: What's the body?
Cardinal Brennan: The community.
Frank Reagan: And how do you get that done?
Cardinal Brennan: By delivering your complaint in private with the respect of discretion.
Frank Reagan: Does scripture give an example?
Cardinal Brennan: Yes. From the book of The Godfather Part II.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.